- September 15: Alfa Romeo Tonale and Dodge Hornet Recall: Park Outside recalls | 6 days ago
- August 27: FCA Destination Charge Class Action Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- July 11: Dodge Ram 1500 Passenger Killed by Takata Airbag news | 72 days ago
2002 Dodge Durango
2002 Dodge Durango Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Oil Sludge Resulting In Engine Failure21
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving9
- Low Oil Pressure3
- Rpms Racing Up And Down3
- Blown Headgasket2
- Acts Like It Is Running Out Of Gas1
- Camshaft Failure1
- Engine Stalls Out During Start Up1
- Evap Leak Codes And Engine Revvs High1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.