- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 66 days ago
Dodge Recall B32: Daimlerchrysler/Central Timer Module
2003 Dodge Durango
If the lights fail, a visibility problem could occur, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights — Switch
- On certain pickup trucks, the central timer module (ctm) has an improperly sized circuit board trace that could potentially cause the right headlamp low beam to become inoperative.
- Dealers will replace the ctm. Owner notification began December 23, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.