- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 32 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 60 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 61 days ago
Dodge Recall B32: Daimlerchrysler/Central Timer Module
2003 Dodge Durango
If the lights fail, a visibility problem could occur, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights — Switch
- On certain pickup trucks, the central timer module (ctm) has an improperly sized circuit board trace that could potentially cause the right headlamp low beam to become inoperative.
- Dealers will replace the ctm. Owner notification began December 23, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.