- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 12 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 54 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall B32: Daimlerchrysler/Central Timer Module
2003 Dodge Durango
If the lights fail, a visibility problem could occur, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights — Switch
- On certain pickup trucks, the central timer module (ctm) has an improperly sized circuit board trace that could potentially cause the right headlamp low beam to become inoperative.
- Dealers will replace the ctm. Owner notification began December 23, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.