- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 57 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 57 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 82 days ago
Dodge Recall B32: Daimlerchrysler/Central Timer Module
2003 Dodge Durango
If the lights fail, a visibility problem could occur, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights — Switch
- On certain pickup trucks, the central timer module (ctm) has an improperly sized circuit board trace that could potentially cause the right headlamp low beam to become inoperative.
- Dealers will replace the ctm. Owner notification began December 23, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.