- November 14: FCA Settles With California Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 19 days ago
- November 3: Chrysler Reports 3 More Deaths From Exploding Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- November 2: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- October 18: Dodge Dart Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 46 days ago
- October 17: Chrysler Airbag Lawsuit Filed Over ARC Inflators news | 47 days ago
Dodge Recall P05: Hard Brake Pedal May Lengthen Stopping Distance
2012 Dodge Durango
If the driver experiences a hard brake pedal, the driver may not push the pedal as intended, lengthening the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock/Traction Control/Electronic Limited Slip
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles manufactured October 11, 2011, through October 1, 2012. Under certain braking events, the Ready Alert Braking System (RAB) may result in the driver experiencing a hard brake pedal feel.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the ABS module software, free of charge. The recall began on April 3, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number associated with this recall is P05.
- Documents (13)
- Other Recall Related Documents - Pre-Recall Field Action
- Manufacturer Reply
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
Click a tab for more information.