- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 53 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 58 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 69 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 72 days ago
Dodge Recall M36: Incorrect Seating Capacity Label
2013 Dodge Durango
The vehicle may be filled over capacity which could increase injury during a vehicle crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2013 Durango vehicles manufactured April 27, 2012, through September 14, 2012. The vehicles may have been built with incorrect seating capacity information labels. The label might overstate the seating capacity. Therefore, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS number 110 "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and provide replacement labels free of charge. At the owner's option, they may take their vehicle to a Chrysler dealer for installation of the label. The service will be performed free of charge. The recall began on February 18, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.