- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Involves Challengers and Chargers news | 34 days ago
- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 46 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 83 days ago
Dodge Recall M36: Incorrect Seating Capacity Label
2013 Dodge Durango
The vehicle may be filled over capacity which could increase injury during a vehicle crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2013 Durango vehicles manufactured April 27, 2012, through September 14, 2012. The vehicles may have been built with incorrect seating capacity information labels. The label might overstate the seating capacity. Therefore, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS number 110 "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and provide replacement labels free of charge. At the owner's option, they may take their vehicle to a Chrysler dealer for installation of the label. The service will be performed free of charge. The recall began on February 18, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.