- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 29 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall M36: Incorrect Seating Capacity Label
2013 Dodge Durango
The vehicle may be filled over capacity which could increase injury during a vehicle crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2013 Durango vehicles manufactured April 27, 2012, through September 14, 2012. The vehicles may have been built with incorrect seating capacity information labels. The label might overstate the seating capacity. Therefore, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS number 110 "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and provide replacement labels free of charge. At the owner's option, they may take their vehicle to a Chrysler dealer for installation of the label. The service will be performed free of charge. The recall began on February 18, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.