- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 6 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 43 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 48 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 49 days ago
Dodge TSB #08-021-14 REV. A
2014 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- RG3 RG4 RJ3 RJ4 RA3 RA4 Radio Enhancements This bulletin involves inspecting and updating the radio software, if required. ? SRT soft button missing for radios when vehicle is equipped with SRT feature (EMEA /LATAM markets only). ? Battery drain due to the radio and cluster back-lighting staying on. ? Postal Code smart speller logic enhancements (EMEA markets only). ? AM/FM steering wheel mode switch button not working (LATAM markets only). ? Navigation Lockout Disable while vehicle is in motion (EMEA markets only). ? Removed network status indicators for SRT/APPS. ? iPod would not resume playing after a VR session or phone call. ? Removed the cell signal indicators in the SRT and Apps button on non-US vehicles. ? rear camera may show a black screen for 3 seconds upon going to reverse. ? Navigation would not start or would lose position. ? Removal of parental control under Apps menu. ? Turn by Turn navigation in the cluster set to ON by default. ? Transfer button does not pick-up and transfer incoming call. ? Voice Recognition (VR) says 'cancel' when starting (App) applications. ? Some Russian letters are caps when they should be lower-case. ? Touch screen locks up in navigation, when Russian is selected. ? Address search availably when the vehicle is moving (EMEA markets only). ? VR messages in Spanish talks to fast. ? Recognition enhancement for Russian VR. ? Hands free audio too low for non-amp vehicle (KL). ? Intermittently ?Registration expired? pop-up appears on display screen. ? Arabic language for navigation only, not the keyboard (RJ3 RJ4 radio only). ? Incorrect time to destination, when ignition is cycled. ? Volume adjustment for navigation prompts, for phone call. ? Incorrect rear to center fade displayed at start up. ? Translation enhancements for French German and Spanish. ? Right arrow doesn't work for advancing through preset. ? Map zoom level reduced. ? Park sense audio tone stuck on. ?
Click a tab for more information.