- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 2 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 41 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- serpentine belt comes off1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System15
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump8
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.