- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 3 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 32 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 40 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 45 days ago
1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 1997 Grand Caravan Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- serpentine belt comes off1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System15
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump8
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.