- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 55 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 80 days ago
Dodge Recall : Daimlerchrysler/Sliding Door Lock Linkage
2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
This could allow the sliding door to partially open.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 2001 Plymouth Voyager, Chrysler Town & Country, and Dodge Caravan/Grand Caravan mini vans that are not equipped with the remote keyless entry option. The sliding door latches on these vehicles could release during certain severe accident conditions that involve the sliding door.
- Dealer will replace both sliding door key cylinder-to-bell crank links on the sliding doors free of charge (parts and labor). DaimlerChrysler has decided to conduct a service campaign to replace the sliding door key cylinder-to-bell crank links. Owners can contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403, concerning this program.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.