- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 32 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 60 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 61 days ago
Dodge Recall : Daimlerchrysler/Sliding Door Lock Linkage
2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
This could allow the sliding door to partially open.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 2001 Plymouth Voyager, Chrysler Town & Country, and Dodge Caravan/Grand Caravan mini vans that are not equipped with the remote keyless entry option. The sliding door latches on these vehicles could release during certain severe accident conditions that involve the sliding door.
- Dealer will replace both sliding door key cylinder-to-bell crank links on the sliding doors free of charge (parts and labor). DaimlerChrysler has decided to conduct a service campaign to replace the sliding door key cylinder-to-bell crank links. Owners can contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403, concerning this program.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.