- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 10 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 52 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall : Daimlerchrysler/Sliding Door Lock Linkage
2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
This could allow the sliding door to partially open.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 2001 Plymouth Voyager, Chrysler Town & Country, and Dodge Caravan/Grand Caravan mini vans that are not equipped with the remote keyless entry option. The sliding door latches on these vehicles could release during certain severe accident conditions that involve the sliding door.
- Dealer will replace both sliding door key cylinder-to-bell crank links on the sliding doors free of charge (parts and labor). DaimlerChrysler has decided to conduct a service campaign to replace the sliding door key cylinder-to-bell crank links. Owners can contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403, concerning this program.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.