- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 59 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 66 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 67 days ago
2003 Dodge Grand Caravan
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2003 Grand Caravan AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- AC leaking into interior of vehicle5
- heater only has one speed3
- faulty heater blower2
- A/C, heater stopped working1
- condenser broke1
- failure after being recharged1
- rear heater lines (metal) rusted through1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.