2006 Dodge Grand Caravan
2006 Dodge Grand Caravan Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving5
- Engine Burns Oil4
- Engine Has A Whirring Sound3
- Accelerator Sticks2
- Engine Fire1
- Wiring To Fuel Injector Became Exposed And Fried Computer1
- NHTSA: Engine15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.