- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall : 6-Way Power Seat Base
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
The seat occupant may be injured if the seat base pin were to break.
- Arizona mobility products (amp) is recalling one 2005 and one 2007 conversion vans built on Dodge Grand Caravan chassis equipped with vmi/ricon 6-way power seat bases. There is a possibility of a defective weld at the joint between the pivoting plate and the pivoting plate pin.
- Amp will notify owners and repair vehicles free of charge. The safety recall began on June 10, 2010. Owners may contact amp at 1-602-385-5988.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.