- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 29 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall : 6-Way Power Seat Base
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
The seat occupant may be injured if the seat base pin were to break.
- Arizona mobility products (amp) is recalling one 2005 and one 2007 conversion vans built on Dodge Grand Caravan chassis equipped with vmi/ricon 6-way power seat bases. There is a possibility of a defective weld at the joint between the pivoting plate and the pivoting plate pin.
- Amp will notify owners and repair vehicles free of charge. The safety recall began on June 10, 2010. Owners may contact amp at 1-602-385-5988.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.