- March 15: Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Lawsuit For 'Very Special' 2021 Model news | 7 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Settlement Agreement Announced news | 18 days ago
- March 1: Recall: Dodge Durango Rear Spoilers Could Fall Off recalls | 21 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 27 days ago
Front Air Dam Broke
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 30,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace the whole front bumper (1 reports)
body / paint problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2008 Grand Caravan problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
The bumpers and trim on this van is very flimsy. We were in a minor accident. The rear bumper was replaced. The bodyshop owner commented on how cheaply made the bumper was!!!
Some time later the front air dam (near the fog light) broke. We are not sure how this happened. It could have been snow. Nobody recalls hitting anything. Who knows. One thing is for sure. It is very thin. Not what you would expect.
We now have to pay for this ($600) at lease turn in.
Shame on you Chrysler. You can do Better.
- Jay V., Oakwood, OH, US