- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 58 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 83 days ago
2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving26
- Excessive Oil Consumption2
- Oil Leak2
- Engine Failure1
- Sudden Unintended Acceleration1
- Throttle Body Failure1
- NHTSA: Engine107
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling22
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.