- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 7 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 36 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 44 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 49 days ago
2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 2008 Grand Caravan Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving26
- oil leak2
- engine failure1
- excessive oil consumption1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- throttle body failure1
- NHTSA: Engine97
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling22
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.