- February 23: Dodge Dart Clutch Replacement Lawsuit May Be Ending news | 5 days ago
- January 11: Dodge Demon Class Action Lawsuit: Motion to Dismiss news | 48 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 76 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 77 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 77 days ago
Dodge Recall W09: Brand Emblem And Securing Nuts May Be Projectiles
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan
Projectiles as a result of driver air bag deployment in the event of a crash can increase the risk of injury.
Steering — Steering Wheel/Handle Bar
Air Bags — Frontal — Driver Side — Inflator Module
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2008-2010 Chrysler Town and Country and Dodge Grand Caravan and 2007-2011 Dodge Nitro vehicles. These vehicles may have a loose or missing brand emblem in the center of the steering wheel. The loose emblem or the securing nuts for the emblem within the driver air bag module may become projectiles in the event of a driver air bag deployment.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver's air bag cover with a redesigned cover, free of charge. The recall began February 11, 2021. Owners may contact FCA US LLC customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is W09.
- Documents (5)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Notification re loose or detached DAB emblem
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Miscellaneous Document - DRIVER AIRBAG PART NUMBERS BY MODEL AND MODEL YEAR
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Media Release re New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – W09
Click a tab for more information.