- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- September 29: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Recall Needed, Argues Lawsuit news | 60 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 69 days ago
- September 10: Dodge Charger Pursuit Cars Recalled recalls | 79 days ago
Dodge Recall : Rear Brake Lines
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan
A brake fluid leak could result in a loss of braking ability, possibly causing a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic
- Eldorado national is recalling model year 2008-2009 amerivan mobility vehicles built on Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan platforms vehicles. The rear brake lines may have been improperly routed and not secured properly during the alteration. If not routed and secured properly, the brake lines could rub against the vehicle causing a brake fluid leak.
- Eldorado national amerivan dealers will inspect the vehicles and if the brake lines were improperly routed they will be correctly reinstalled free of charge. The safety recall began on October 13, 2009. Owners may contact eldorado national at 1-800-955-9086. These minivans have been altered into wheelchair accessible vehicles by eldorado. This recall is not being conducted by Chrysler group llc and will not be performed at no cost by Dodge or Chrysler dealers unless they are also an eldorado national dealer.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.