- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Involves Challengers and Chargers news | 34 days ago
- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 46 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 83 days ago
Dodge Recall : Rear Brake Lines
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan
A brake fluid leak could result in a loss of braking ability, possibly causing a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic
- Eldorado national is recalling model year 2008-2009 amerivan mobility vehicles built on Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan platforms vehicles. The rear brake lines may have been improperly routed and not secured properly during the alteration. If not routed and secured properly, the brake lines could rub against the vehicle causing a brake fluid leak.
- Eldorado national amerivan dealers will inspect the vehicles and if the brake lines were improperly routed they will be correctly reinstalled free of charge. The safety recall began on October 13, 2009. Owners may contact eldorado national at 1-800-955-9086. These minivans have been altered into wheelchair accessible vehicles by eldorado. This recall is not being conducted by Chrysler group llc and will not be performed at no cost by Dodge or Chrysler dealers unless they are also an eldorado national dealer.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.