- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 32 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 60 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 61 days ago
Dodge Recall T33: Inadvertent Air Bag Deployment Due To Chafed Wire
2011 Dodge Grand Caravan
Unexpected deployment of the driver's frontal air bag increases the risk of a crash or driver injury.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the driver's frontal air bag may unexpectedly deploy if the air bag wiring harness gets chafed within the steering wheel and short circuits.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the air bag wiring within the steering wheel, replacing it if necessary. A protective cover will also be installed. These repairs will be made free of charge. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T33.
- Documents (9)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Revised September 2017
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 06/16/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T3306162017
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-3
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.