- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 26 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 54 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 55 days ago
Dodge Recall M13: Rear Hub And Bearing Assembly
2012 Dodge Grand Caravan
This could result in a decrease in durability, which may lead to wheel separation, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2012 town and country and Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles manufactured from November 15, 2011, through November 21, 2011. Some vehicles may be equipped with right rear hub and bearing assemblies that were not fully machined.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 27, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.