- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall M17: Right Side Liftgate Pinch Sensors
2012 Dodge Grand Caravan
The power liftgate door may close on an appendage, increasing the risk of injury.
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2012 town and country and Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles, manufactured from March 9, 2012 through March 12, 2012. Some vehicles may be equipped with a right side liftgate pinch sensor that does not function properly. As a result, increased force may be required in order to stop the power liftgate during final closing stages.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the right side liftgate pinch sensors, free of charge. The safety recall began on May 18, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.