- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 61 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 61 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 86 days ago
Dodge Recall M17: Right Side Liftgate Pinch Sensors
2012 Dodge Grand Caravan
The power liftgate door may close on an appendage, increasing the risk of injury.
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2012 town and country and Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles, manufactured from March 9, 2012 through March 12, 2012. Some vehicles may be equipped with a right side liftgate pinch sensor that does not function properly. As a result, increased force may be required in order to stop the power liftgate during final closing stages.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the right side liftgate pinch sensors, free of charge. The safety recall began on May 18, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.