- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 4 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 44 days ago
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- thump or jolt when putting transmission into "drive"""12
- transmission failure6
- clunking noise when shifting4
- transmission jolts when accelerating and braking3
- transmission pump failed2
- transmission slipping2
- transmission stuck in gear1
- trouble shifting, wanted to go forward instead of reverse1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.