- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 58 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 83 days ago
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Thump Or Jolt When Putting Transmission Into "Drive"""12
- Transmission Failure8
- Clunking Noise When Shifting4
- Transmission Jolts When Accelerating And Braking3
- Transmission Slipping3
- Transmission Pump Failed2
- Transmission Stuck In Gear1
- Trouble Shifting, Wanted To Go Forward Instead Of Reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.