- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 26 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 27 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 66 days ago
Dodge Recall S37: Incorrect Torque On Third Row Seats
2016 Dodge Grand Caravan
If the third row seatback becomes loose, it may separate from the seat frame, increasing the risk of injury.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town and Country vehicles manufactured March 16, 2016, to March 17, 2016. The nuts on the third row seatbacks were incorrectly torqued and may become loose.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will re-torque the third row seatback nuts, free of charge. The recall began on July 1, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S37.
- Documents (13)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 05/11/2016 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – S37051116
- Recall Acknowledgement
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - June 2016
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.