- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- September 29: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Recall Needed, Argues Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 71 days ago
- September 10: Dodge Charger Pursuit Cars Recalled recalls | 81 days ago
Dodge Recall : Fuel Pump Gasket Fuel Leak
2019 Dodge Grand Caravan
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Vantage Mobility International, LLC (Vantage) is recalling certain Vantage-modified 2016-2019 Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles. The fuel pump gasket may deteriorate, allowing fuel to leak.
- Vantage will notify owners, and will provide parts and reimbursement to owners for repair facilities to replace the fuel tank gasket, free of charge. The recall began May 19, 2020. Owners may contact Vantage customer service at 1-800-488-9082.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.