- November 14: FCA Settles With California Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 21 days ago
- November 3: Chrysler Reports 3 More Deaths From Exploding Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- November 2: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- October 18: Dodge Dart Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 48 days ago
- October 17: Chrysler Airbag Lawsuit Filed Over ARC Inflators news | 49 days ago
Dodge Recall : Fuel Pump Gasket Fuel Leak
2019 Dodge Grand Caravan
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vantage Mobility International, LLC (Vantage) is recalling certain Vantage-modified 2016-2019 Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles. The fuel pump gasket may deteriorate, allowing fuel to leak.
- Vantage will notify owners, and will provide parts and reimbursement to owners for repair facilities to replace the fuel tank gasket, free of charge. The recall began May 19, 2020. Owners may contact Vantage customer service at 1-800-488-9082.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.