- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 18 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 62 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 68 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 73 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 78 days ago
Dodge Recall U86: Insufficient Coating On Rear Brake Caliper Pistons
2019 Dodge Grand Caravan
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Caliper
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Dodge Grand Caravan and Jeep Compass, 2018 Dodge Journey, and 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons on these vehicles may have an insufficient coating causing gas pockets to form, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the vehicle's brake system, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U86.
Click a tab for more information.