- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 11 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 22 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 34 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 63 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 73 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: A prime example of why you should never buy the first model year of a new vehicle.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 63,897 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (6 reports)
- not sure (5 reports)
- have to replace under drive assembly (1 reports)