- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 5 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 42 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 47 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 48 days ago
Dodge TSB #68234120A
2014 Dodge Journey
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- Part Description: Panasonic 8.4" CTP/FCTP Radio, Update Failure Issue Description: Issue 1; Radio inoperative, no power, display no power or screen is blank.~ Blank Screen with Audio: The ICS is a separate module from the radio. If attempting to replace the display (ICS), do not order a radio part number. Instead, order p/n Z5064993A$ for an exchange or 05064993A$ for a new part replacement.~ Issue 2.; During a Travel Link software update.....The radio locks up and displays "Software Missing" with a green screen. Please contact Nabil Issa at cell (248) 941- 8720 or Reggie Philip at cell (678) 330-0255. IMPORTANT - Do not clear codes, perform a battery reset, or remove the radio before calling. Engineering is currently root causing this issue and your assistance is greatly appreciated. If unable to reach this person within 15 minutes, then proceed with the necessary repair. ~ Issue 3.; If the radio ICS/touchscreen display appears to reset intermittently, it turns white then black and functionality returns....Please contact Gaurav Saxena at cell (248) 260-0583. Engineering is currently root causing this issue and your assistance is greatly appreciated. If unable to reach this person within 15 minutes, then proceed with the necessary repair. NOTE: USB cables should be replaced prior to the HFM or Radio.
Click a tab for more information.