- May 16: Chrysler HEMI Engine Ticking Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- April 28: Chrysler Destination Charge Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 20 days ago
- April 11: Chrysler Town & Country Fire Investigation Closed investigations | 37 days ago
- March 25: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
- March 15: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, Ram 3500 and Dodge Durango recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge TSB #9004206
2014 Dodge Journey
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Remanufactured Transmission Assembly 1. All Promaster (VF) 3.6L/62TE equipped vehicles: a) If the transmission bracket to the transmission case fasteners are removed during servicing, the fasteners (Part Number 06511385A$) must be replaced as they are one-time usage. b) Vehicles built prior to 10/23/2015 requires Service Kit PN 68461214AA; includes Transmission Isolator PN 68264483AA, and Adaptation Bracket 68264479AA and Fastener Service Kit PN 68329056AA. c) Vehicles built on or after 10/23/2015 will require only the Fastener Service Kit PN 68329056AA. 2. The engine to transmission dowel pins are critical to the longevity of several components. Verify the dowel pins are in the rear face of engine block before installing a replacement transmission. Mopar will add loose dowel pins with remanufactured 62TE. 3. All 62TE equipped vehicles. If vehicle is jerking/slipping with MIL code(s) P0740 or P2764, check TCC Solenoid operation. If TCC Solenoid is ok, the codes are indicative of a torque converter failure. Replace the torque converter. 4. There may be incorrect fluid measurement on the dipstick tool when checking 62TE fluid level after filling the ATF as per service library specification. Please change with new valve body pan P/N:68145886A$ as there may be incorrect valve body pan is used in Transmission.
Click a tab for more information.