- May 16: Chrysler HEMI Engine Ticking Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- April 28: Chrysler Destination Charge Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 20 days ago
- April 11: Chrysler Town & Country Fire Investigation Closed investigations | 37 days ago
- March 25: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
- March 15: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, Ram 3500 and Dodge Durango recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge TSB #9004239
2014 Dodge Journey
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- CABLE, Latch Release, Track to Recliner, Left Prior to replacing for any kind of damage or functional concern , please take photos of the condition and/ or issue with seat cable before disassembly, Please email pictures of cable including part number to FCA Redacted Content; please include dealer contact information for follow up. If no response in 15 minutes, proceed with repair.
Click a tab for more information.