- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 62 days ago
Dodge Recall 957: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 225/Child Seat Anchor
2001 Dodge Ram 1500
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child.
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." Some of the owner's manuals for these vehicles are missing instructions that provide a step-by-step procedure, including diagrams, for properly attaching a child restraint system's tether strap to the tether anchorage.
- Owners will be provided with an addendum to the owner's manuals.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.