- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 13 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 55 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 71 days ago
Dodge Recall 966: Daimlerchrysler/Suspension
2001 Dodge Ram 1500
The soft joint could cause the rear axle U-bolts to lose clamp load, resulting in displacement of the rear axle and a loss of vehicle control. This could increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Vehicle description: Quad cab pickup trucks equipped with a camper package and overload springs. The rear axle spacer plate could lead to deformation of the upper spring plate during assembly of the axle to the vehicle resulting a soft joint.
- Dealers will remove the spacer plates and the spring plates will be replaced. Owner notification began February 5, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.