- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 29 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 54 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 69 days ago
Dodge Recall 985: Daimlerchrysler/Wheel Lug Nut
2001 Dodge Ram 1500
Improper wheel lug nut torque could allow a wheel to loosen and cause a crash without warning.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Vehicle description: Vans. A substitute wheel lug nut tightening process may not have been sufficient to assure proper torque of the lug nuts.
- Dealers will inspect the wheel lug nuts for proper torque and correct if necessary. Owner notification began June 4, 2001. All owners have been contacted.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.