- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 16 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 39 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Steering Reservoir Leak3
- Steering Pump Went Out3
- Sudden Power Steering Loss2
- Lose Power Steering After Driving Through Puddles1
- Steering Is Loose And Pulls To Side1
- NHTSA: Steering28
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion11
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.