- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 21 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 44 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Jerks When Shifting And Decelerating7
- Transmission Failure6
- Transmission Slipping5
- Rpms Fluctuate With Erratic Shifting4
- Clicking Noise When Shifting Into Or Out Of Gear1
- Not Shifting At Highway Speeds1
- Transmission Fluid Leaking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission26
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.