- March 15: Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Lawsuit For 'Very Special' 2021 Model news | 13 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Settlement Agreement Announced news | 24 days ago
- March 1: Recall: Dodge Durango Rear Spoilers Could Fall Off recalls | 27 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 33 days ago
Defective Valve Stem
2008 Dodge Ram 1500
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 30,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace with non-steel valve parts (3 reports)
wheels / hubs problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2008 Ram 1500 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
I've seen complaints of the valve stem and they are probably meaning the valve itself. I put the air gun on the tire valve and the valve broke off inside the air gun. I tried another wheel and noticed lots of white dust under the cap on the valve, that one broke off in my hand. The tire shop broke off the third one trying to remove the cap. The fourth had lots of white dust beginning and I was told to consider replacing that one too. I replaced all four vales and sensors on my RAM 1500 truck. There should be a recall. This isn't right.
- Terrence L., Lenox, MI, US