- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall 995: Daimlerchrysler/Tires
2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This could cause a tire to blow out if the vehicle is operated at the maximum gross vehicle weight..
- Vehicle description: Certain 2500 wagons were equipped with incorrect load range tires.
- Dealers will replace the load range 'd' tires with correct load range 'E' tires. Owner notification began September 24, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.