- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 29 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall : Hydraulic Control Unit/TI Automotive
2010 Dodge Ram 5500
This could lead to loss of brake fluid and reduced braking performance increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2010 left hand drive Jeep Liberty, Dodge nitro and Ram 1500 truck; right and left hand drive Jeep Wrangler vehicles. These vehicles may have been built with an improperly formed master cylinder to hydraulic control unit (hcu) brake tube assembly end flare.
- Dealers will replace the brake tubes free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during August 2010. Owners may contact Chrysler toll-free at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.