- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 51 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 66 days ago
Dodge Recall 990: Daimlerchrysler/Power Seat Connector Circuit
2000 Dodge Ram Van 2500
If the circuit breaker cycles for an extended period of time, heat could build up in the connector, possibly resulting in a fire.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Vehicle description: Vans and wagons not equipped with power front seats. In the presence of road salt, water, and possibly other debris, the power seat connector located beneath the driver's seat could develop a high resistive short circuit that cycles the circuit breaker.
- Owners will receive instructions for removing the circuit breaker from the fuse panel. If an owner desires, their dealer can perform the repair. Owner notification began August 27, 2001. Owners who do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.