- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall B20: Daimlerchrysler/Brake Caliper
2002 Dodge Ram Van 2500
During rotation, the brake line could separate from the caliper resulting in a brake fluid loss in the rear brake hydraulic system.
Power Train — Axle Assembly
- On certain 4X4 pickup trucks, the rear axle flange weld to the axle tube could fatigue and allow the brake caliper assembly to rotate.
- Dealers will install rear brake caliper reinforcements on the rear axle assemblies. Owner notification began December 9, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.