- September 24: Ford Shifter Bushing Recall Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- September 23: Ford EcoSport Engine and Oil Pump Problems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 19: Ford Focus Recall Investigated For Canister Purge Valves investigations | 9 days ago
- September 15: Ford Transmission Recall Includes E-350, F-650 and F-750 recalls | 13 days ago
- September 5: Ford Truck Fuel Pump Problems Lead to Class Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
2012 Ford C-Max
3 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2012 Ford C-Max
Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs) for the 2012 C-Max are official communications between Ford & their dealerships that describe processes for troubleshooting or fixing certain common problems. All vehicle manufacturers are required by U.S. law to make their TSBs available to the public.
REPLACING THE ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT SYNC/NAVIGATION SYSTEM WITH EITHER AN AFTERMARKET SYNC/NAVIGATION KIT OR MODIFYING ORIGINAL SYNC/NAVIGATION PARTS TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL FEATURES IS NOT RECOMMENDED NOR SUPPORTED ON ANY FORD, MERCURY OR ... Read More »
CERTAIN 2015 MODEL YEAR MKC AND MKZ VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH THE RESERVE EQUIPMENT GROUP, AND CERTAIN 2012-2016 FOCUS ELECTRIC, C-MAX ENERGI, AND FUSION ENERGI VEHICLES - EMBEDDED MODEM REPLACEMENT. Read More »
EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
2010-2018 various vehicles equipped with SYNC or SYNC 3 may not function when attempting to find or use the Spotify app via AppLink. As of an update released on 1/15/2018 Spotify will no longer be supporting their AppLink integration. Read More »