- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 8 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 29 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 29 days ago
Ford Recall 99L02: Ford/Label
2000 Ford Contour
The operator of the vehicle may believe the childproof safety lock was activated when it was not, potentially allowing the door to be opened from the inside.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. An incorrect label was installed on the driver side rear door. This label contains instructions for the activation of the childproof safety locks.
- Owners will be provided with a replacement label and installation instructions.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.