- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 0 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 1 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 13 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 14 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall 99L02: Ford/Label
2000 Ford Contour
The operator of the vehicle may believe the childproof safety lock was activated when it was not, potentially allowing the door to be opened from the inside.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. An incorrect label was installed on the driver side rear door. This label contains instructions for the activation of the childproof safety locks.
- Owners will be provided with a replacement label and installation instructions.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.