- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 3 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 24 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 24 days ago
Ford Recall 00S13: Ford/Jacking Instructions
1998 Ford Crown Victoria
If this occurs and any portion of the operator's body is under the vehicle, the potential for personal injury exists.
Equipment — Mechanical — Jacks
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. These vehicles have jacking instructions which, if followed, could cause the vehicle operator to place the jack on a frame weld when attempting to raise a rear wheel. If the vehicle is jacked up with the jack placed on the frame weld and if the vehicle is free to roll (wheels not blocked or chocked), the jack could yield and the vehicle may drop suddenly.
- Owners will be provided with a revised jack instruction and stowage card and jack warning label, as well as a supplement to the owner guide.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.