- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 11 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 14 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 26 days ago
1999 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 1999 Crown Victoria engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rough idle, loss of power1
- spark plugs ejected1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.