- July 15: Ford Allegedly Knew About Defective Fiesta and Focus Transmissions news | 1 days ago
- July 12: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCab Trucks For Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 4 days ago
- July 9: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall, Take 2 recalls | 7 days ago
- June 25: Ford Recalls Econolines That May Suddenly Lose Propulsion recalls | 21 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 33 days ago
Ford Recall 00S16: Ford/FMVSS 209/Seat Belt Assemblies
1999 Ford Crown Victoria
In the event of a collision, these seat belts may not restrain an occupant increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles using aftermarket front passenger side seat belt assemblies that were sold by Ford parts departments from January 1, through June 13, 2000. These seat belt assemblies fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 209, "seat belt assemblies." The equipment involved is service stock seat belt assemblies, model nos. H 9977, H 9979, T 9063, and T 9217, built by TRW vehicle safety systems, Inc. (TRW) manufactured from June 1, 1998 through May 21, 2000. Some of these seat belt assemblies may have been installed as service replacement equipment on the vehicles involved in the recall.
- Dealers will inspect these vehicles and replace the service seat belt assemblies that were installed in these vehicles from January 1 through June 13, 2000.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.