- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 0 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 12 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 13 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 27 days ago
Ford Recall 00S13: Ford/Jacking Instructions
1999 Ford Crown Victoria
If this occurs and any portion of the operator's body is under the vehicle, the potential for personal injury exists.
Equipment — Mechanical — Jacks
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. These vehicles have jacking instructions which, if followed, could cause the vehicle operator to place the jack on a frame weld when attempting to raise a rear wheel. If the vehicle is jacked up with the jack placed on the frame weld and if the vehicle is free to roll (wheels not blocked or chocked), the jack could yield and the vehicle may drop suddenly.
- Owners will be provided with a revised jack instruction and stowage card and jack warning label, as well as a supplement to the owner guide.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.