- July 15: Ford Allegedly Knew About Defective Fiesta and Focus Transmissions news | 5 days ago
- July 12: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCab Trucks For Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 8 days ago
- July 9: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall, Take 2 recalls | 11 days ago
- June 25: Ford Recalls Econolines That May Suddenly Lose Propulsion recalls | 25 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 37 days ago
Ford Recall 03S08: Ford/Natural Gas Fuel Tank
1999 Ford Crown Victoria
If the strength of the tank is significantly compromised, it could rupture, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Storage — Tank Assembly
- On certain natural gas vehicles, if a flame from a vehicle interior fire becomes locally directed at the natural gas fuel tank located immediately behind the rear seat, the flame could damage the fiberglass wrap on the tank weakening the tank.
- Dealers will install an insulator behind the current seat back. Owner notification began on January 7, 2004. Owners should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.