- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 17 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 18 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 18 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 20 days ago
Ford Recall 00S06: Ford/Rear Seat Belt Retractor Bolts
2000 Ford Crown Victoria
In the event of a crash, the vehicle occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. These vehicles may have been built with the left rear seat belt retractor attaching bolts incorrectly tightened.
- Dealers will tighten the retractor mounting bolts to the specified torque.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.