- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 5 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 11 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 15 days ago
Ford Recall 00S06: Ford/Rear Seat Belt Retractor Bolts
2000 Ford Crown Victoria
In the event of a crash, the vehicle occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. These vehicles may have been built with the left rear seat belt retractor attaching bolts incorrectly tightened.
- Dealers will tighten the retractor mounting bolts to the specified torque.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.