- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 4 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 25 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 25 days ago
Ford Recall 00S06: Ford/Rear Seat Belt Retractor Bolts
2000 Ford Crown Victoria
In the event of a crash, the vehicle occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. These vehicles may have been built with the left rear seat belt retractor attaching bolts incorrectly tightened.
- Dealers will tighten the retractor mounting bolts to the specified torque.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.