- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 11 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 12 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 26 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
Ford Recall 00S06: Ford/Rear Seat Belt Retractor Bolts
2000 Ford Crown Victoria
In the event of a crash, the vehicle occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. These vehicles may have been built with the left rear seat belt retractor attaching bolts incorrectly tightened.
- Dealers will tighten the retractor mounting bolts to the specified torque.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.