- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 13 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 14 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 28 days ago
Ford Recall 00S09: Ford/Windshield Wiper Control Modules
2000 Ford Crown Victoria
This condition could result in inoperative wipers with no advance warning.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Vehicle description: A windshield wiper control module may not be capable of carrying the current required during high load conditions on the wipers (I.e., ice, snow, or other debris).
- Dealers will inspect the wiper control modules and replace if necessary.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.