- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 11 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 16 days ago
- December 25: Ford F-150 B-Pillar Fire Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 21 days ago
Ford Recall 00S09: Ford/Windshield Wiper Control Modules
2000 Ford Crown Victoria
This condition could result in inoperative wipers with no advance warning.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Vehicle description: A windshield wiper control module may not be capable of carrying the current required during high load conditions on the wipers (I.e., ice, snow, or other debris).
- Dealers will inspect the wiper control modules and replace if necessary.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.