- August 7: Ford E-Series Weight Ratings Are Allegedly Wrong: Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- August 1: 2021 Ford Bronco Engine Failures Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- July 23: Ford Super Duty Emissions Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- July 22: Ford Mustang Mach-E Class Action Lawsuit Follows Recall news | 17 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Fire Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
2001 Ford Crown Victoria
2001 Ford Crown Victoria Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Plug Blowing Out Of Cylinder2
- Rough Idle1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.