- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 8 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 14 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 18 days ago
2003 Ford Crown Victoria
2003 Ford Crown Victoria Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Runs With Ignition Switch Off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System15
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.