- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 24 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
2003 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 2003 Crown Victoria Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs with ignition switch off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.