- October 22: Ford Explorer Class-Action Settlement Awaits Appeal Court news | 1 days ago
- October 21: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed by Police Officer news | 2 days ago
- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 6 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 10 days ago
2004 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 2004 Crown Victoria engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown spark plug1
- rough idle1
- timing chain tensioner loose1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.