- September 18: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 7 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 8 days ago
- September 3: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Says MPG Ratings False news | 18 days ago
- September 1: Ford Recalls 2019 Fiesta Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
2004 Ford Crown Victoria
2004 Ford Crown Victoria Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Blown Spark Plug1
- Rough Idle1
- Timing Chain Tensioner Loose1
- Turns Over, Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.