- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 1 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 16 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 21 days ago
Ford Recall 15S39: Loss Of Headlights
2004 Ford Crown Victoria
A loss of headlights can reduce driver visibility and increase the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2003-2005 Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis vehicles manufactured October 3, 2001, to August 2, 2005. The affected vehicles have a lighting control module (LCM) that may fail, resulting in a loss of headlights.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the LCM, free of charge. The recall began April 14, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 15S39.
- Documents (12)
- Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - December 21, 2015 SUBJECT: Advance Notice - Safety Recall 15S39 REF: Customer Satisfaction Program 14N01
- Press Release
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - July 25, 2016 SUBJECT: Advance Notice - Safety Recall 15S39 – Supplement #1 All 2003-2005 Model Year Crown Victoria and Grand Marquis Vehicles Headlights Inoperative
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - March 21, 2017 SUBJECT: Safety Recall 15S39
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.