- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 5 days ago
- October 27: Ford Fusion Loose Steering Wheel Bolts Investigated investigations | 28 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Transit Vans After Reports of Fires recalls | 29 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls 2017 F-150 Over Transmission Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- October 25: Ford Recalls 2018 F-150 Trucks For Shift Lever Problems recalls | 30 days ago
2005 Ford Crown Victoria
Worst 2005 Crown Victoria drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear differential failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.