- March 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Includes 268,000 Cars recalls | 4 days ago
- March 25: Ford E-Series Recall Ordered For Stalled Engines recalls | 5 days ago
- March 12: Ford Ranger Blower Motor Recall Issued For Second Time recalls | 18 days ago
- March 8: Ford F-150 Brake Failure Lawsuit Hangs On news | 22 days ago
- March 6: Ford Door Latch Freezing? Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 24 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 119,600 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem